We Keep Your Product Up and Running
Improvements in the modern industrial world and global competition increased the user expectation on quality and cost effectiveness in each stage of the production cycle.
Among bulk material handling industry leaders, Derby has also gone through technological improvements in the recent years. In today’s industrial world, every unplanned stop is costly not only monetarily but also in terms of time since it will lead to delivery delays, and even plant shutdown due to maintenance. New and more specific customer needs, as well as shorter lead times are the necessities that the manufacturers are now faced with.
Derby Conveyor Belts has been promising to meet the changing demands of the time since its foundation in 1986. Ever since, Derby Conveyor Belts customers have been in safe hands, with Derby owing its success to the state of the art technology that it never stops seeking for.
In addition to the manufacture of our goods, we provide the following services:
- In-house quality control tests
- Belt splicing services, available in worldwide locations
- Site visits by Derby to find out the best fitting product for your application
- Technical training for the installation and maintenance
- Troubleshooting at your location
- 12 months of stocking and 12 months of after-installation guarantee